[SCTP-Discussion] fragmentation not supported in sctplib?

  • From: Scott Niu <sniu AT lucent.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] fragmentation not supported in sctplib?
  • Date: Thu Jul 3 19:02:01 2003

Hi all,
When I took a look at the implementation of your sctplib
sctplib-1.0.0-pre19, I noticed that the
functionality of "user data fragmentation" is not supported. if the user data
is
too larger, then
sbundling.c bu_sendAllChunks, line 452 ~ 457 will be executed.

452 if (send_len > 1480) {
453 fprintf(stderr, "MTU definitely exceeded (%u) -
aborting\n",send

_len);
454 fprintf(stderr, "sack_position: %u, ctrl_position: %u,
data_posi

tion: %u\n",
455
bu_ptr->sack_position,bu_ptr->ctrl_position,bu_ptr->data_pos

ition);
456 exit(-1);
457 }

Is this true? Or please correct me if not.

Thanks,
Scott Niu
Lucent Technologies

  • [SCTP-Discussion] fragmentation not supported in sctplib?, Scott Niu, 07/02/2003