Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: Multihoming!!

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: "Elangovan, Sumathi " <Sumathi.Elangovan AT thalesgroup.com>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: Multihoming!!
  • Date: Wed Jul 16 10:22:03 2003

Look at the following code, which does what you want.

struct sockaddr_storage *addrs;
struct sctp_paddrparams peer_params;

if ((n=sctp_getpaddrs(fd, 0, &addrs)) < 0)
perror("sctp_getpaddrs");
for(j=0; j < n; j++) {
peer_params.spp_assoc_id = 0;
memcpy((void *) &(peer_params.spp_address), (const void *) &addrs[j], sizeof(struct sockaddr_storage));
peer_params.spp_hbinterval = 100;
peer_params.spp_pathmaxrxt = 2;
size = sizeof(peer_params);
if (sctp_opt_info(fd, 0, SCTP_SET_PEER_ADDR_PARAMS, (void *)&peer_params, &size) < 0)
perror("sctp_opt_info");
}