Re: [SCTP-Discussion] An error in the SCTPlib/SocketAPI

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: Torbjörn Andersson <torbjorn.andersson AT kau.se>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] An error in the SCTPlib/SocketAPI
  • Date: Sun Oct 12 02:42:01 2003

Dear Torbjörn, dear all,

we have released a new snapshot of the sctplib.
This is release candidate 3, and probably (unless
we receive new bug reports) will become the
release version 1.0.0.

As always, you can pick it up from
http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/inhalt/forschung/sctp_fb/src/sctplib-1.0.0-rc3.tar.gz

(all on one line).
or from
http://www.exp-math.uni-essen.de/~ajung/sctplib-1.0.0-rc3.tar.gz
(if you append an ".asc" to the link, you can also get
the gpg signature files).

This release fixes a number of bugs reported by
Michael Tüxen, and should also fix the problem
you reported. Please let me know, if there is still
any more problems.

And: thanks to you, we could improve on the quality of
this implementation. Thanks !

All: please note that this mail is not signed by me, as I
am working from home.

Best regards,
Andreas

--