[SCTP-Discussion] RETRY: An error in the SCTPlib/SocketAPI

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: Torbjörn Andersson <torbjorn.andersson AT kau.se>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] RETRY: An error in the SCTPlib/SocketAPI
  • Date: Thu Oct 23 10:52:02 2003

Dear Torbjörn, dear all,

as I am currently on a conference, I will look into the
bug report next week. I will post an update as soon as
I have discovered what's going on.
In the meantime, could you try and produce an ethereal
trace of the packet exchange, end especially of the
stall ?!

Maybe you could send that to me directly, and please make
sure, you compress the trace file.

Many thanks,

Andreas

--