[SCTP-Discussion] Problem while "Make"ing socket api

  • From: Biplab Chattopadhyay <biplab AT jnana.cdotb.ernet.in>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem while "Make"ing socket api
  • Date: Mon Oct 27 20:22:03 2003

Hi,
I have downloaded your implementation of sctp (sctplib-1.0.0.0 and socketapi-1.3.1). There was no problem in installing sctplib (I did it by ./configure, make, make install). But when I went to install socketapi, after ./configure when I gave make, it went into socketapi-1.3.1/socketapi dir and gave error
Missing seperator line no:318 (Makefile).

We r planning to use this implementation for our signaling gateway product. I will be thankful if somebody can suggest what is the solution. Should I take some other version of socketapi.

My machine is P4, Redhat8.

Regards,
Biplab.

Biplab Chattopadhyay