[SCTP-Discussion] Slow!

  • From: "Elangovan, Sumathi " <Sumathi.Elangovan AT thalesgroup.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de, 'Michael Tuexen' <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Slow!
  • Date: Wed Feb 25 12:27:01 2004

I have been using the Essen implemetation to test SCTP performance and
features. I have worked with old versions until now and thought i should
update my program to the newest version available .
socketapi-1.3.1 and sctplib-1.0.0 obtained from the
http://www.sctp.de/sctp-download.html
Is this teh latest version, if so, why for a transfer of 32K the throughput
is really slow. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Regards
Sumathi Elangovan

Sumathi Elangovan
Design Engineer