[SCTP-Discussion] hello anybody tested sctplib on IPv6?

  • From: "David B. Kim" <kors21 AT gainit.co.kr>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] hello anybody tested sctplib on IPv6?
  • Date: Mon Mar 8 20:12:02 2004

Dear all,
 while I installed sctplib and tested sctplib, I encountered a question.
 The question is “is sctplib supported for IPv6?”
 Is there anybody who can share some idea or comments?

 According to announcement of sctplib 1.0.1, I can see there would be no
support for IPv6.
 But I thought that it could support IPv6.
 so I’m asking that “is there anyway to establish a connection between
two sctplib endpoints, which has IPv6 address?”

      Sincerely,
     David.