[SCTP-Discussion] Re: Bug: sctplib-1.0.1 - SEGV in rxc_all_chunks_processed line 704(recvctrl.c)

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: <DTepelmann AT web.de>
  • Cc: 'discussion AT sctp.de' <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: Bug: sctplib-1.0.1 - SEGV in rxc_all_chunks_processed line 704(recvctrl.c)
  • Date: Thu Apr 22 23:42:01 2004

what OS are you using? Can you also send an tracefile in libpcap format? By modifying
the daytime server I can not reproduce the problem.

On Apr 21, 2004, at 2:49 PM,
<DTepelmann AT web.de>
wrote:

Hello,

this is my first time handling with SCTP.

I got an SEGV while aborting an association after communicatioUpNotif callback received with less acknowledged outstreams than requested in my application based on the examples in the programs directory. As different SCTP endpoint the echo_server is used with the limitation of 17 streams. My application shall request 20 outstream and check if these number is acknowledged in the communicationUpNotif callback. If not, what is correct in this case, the application shall abort (sctp_abort) immediately. But this cause a SEGV.

Please can you help me.

Regards,

DTepelmann

PS: Maybe another mail was send to you earlier these day, but I got trouble with my mail tool, so I send this again.
... and the winner is... WEB.DE FreeMail! - Deutschlands beste E-Mail
ist zum 39. Mal Testsieger (PC Praxis 03/04) http://f.web.de/?mc=021191

  • [SCTP-Discussion] Re: Bug: sctplib-1.0.1 - SEGV in rxc_all_chunks_processed line 704(recvctrl.c), Michael Tuexen, 04/22/2004