[SCTP-Discussion] Fw: sctp_getEvents() does not work

  • From: "Gurpreet Virdi" <gurpreetvirdi AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Cc: "Michael Tuexen" <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Fw: sctp_getEvents() does not work
  • Date: Fri May 21 23:22:04 2004

After Dr.Tuexen's email and instructions I downloaded the sctplib-1.0.1 successfully and was able to run the terminal program and combined server program (as client and server).

However now in the terminal.c program I replaced sctp_eventLoop with sctp_getEvents() and it gives me "undefined refernce to sctp_getEvents() "?

what is the problem...is it that I have to make some other stuff such as the association etc.asynchronous??

Thanks.

Gurpreet Virdi

  • [SCTP-Discussion] Fw: sctp_getEvents() does not work, Gurpreet Virdi, 05/21/2004