[SCTP-Discussion] help on winsctplib

  • From: "RAJAKUMAR" <rajakumar AT acmet.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] help on winsctplib
  • Date: Sat May 29 12:07:02 2004

Hi,

            I tried out winsctplib-1-0-1 in WINDOWS XP following the instructions given in the “Readme” file. I build the application with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET and the application is compiled successfully, but I don’t know how to run the client and server applications using two machines. In the winsctplib-1.0.1 which one is the client and which one is the server. Please suggest me.

with best regards,

Raja Kumar.