[SCTP-Discussion] How to use socketapi and sctplib

  • From: Le Vinh Dat <vinhdat82 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] How to use socketapi and sctplib
  • Date: Mon Jun 28 21:22:01 2004

Hi all,
I'm new in sctp.
I installed sctplib-1.0.1, socketapi-1.3.1 and stt-0.9
successfully in Redhat 9.0.
1) Now how to make use of these programs.
It seems that there is no supportting documents for
sctplib at www.sctp.de

2) I found a website
http://www.linux.ericsson.ca/ipv6/v6sctp.html and try
to test if my stcplib is working. Can I run these test
program in a machine with 2 NIC cards instead of two
Linux machines?

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely yours,
Le Vinh Dat