Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Single host

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Alexander Litvin <archer AT whichever.org>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Single host
  • Date: Fri Jul 16 10:02:02 2004

this is known and the workaround is to disable the
OOTB handling.

The examples provided in sctplib/programs do this
when the -i option is used.

If you write your own code, do the following:

SCTP_getLibraryParameters(&params);
params.sendOotbAborts = 0;
SCTP_setLibraryParameters(&params);

See sctplib/programs/terminal.c for example.