Re: [SCTP-Discussion] multihoming using example programs

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: stuedip AT student.ethz.ch
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] multihoming using example programs
  • Date: Thu Aug 26 15:22:02 2004

Hi Patrik,

the problem is that you configure multiple interfaces
in the same IP network.
Please configure one interface in one network and the
other in another network.

For example on machine1:

eth0 172.30.58.2/24
eth1 172.30.59.2/24

and on machine2:
eth0 172.30.58.3/24
eth1 172.30.59.3/24

and connect eth0 of both machines via one LAN and eth1
of both machines via another LAN.

Then everything should work as expected.