Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Facing problems while installing sctplib-1.0.1...

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Vishwa" <b.vishwanath AT bpltelecom.com>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Facing problems while installing sctplib-1.0.1...
  • Date: Fri Nov 26 20:17:02 2004

In the sctplib-1.0.1 directory there is a file named
configure. So if you are in that directory
./configure
should work. If not, please send the output of
pwd
and
ls -l

On 26. Nov 2004, at 5:02 Uhr, Vishwa wrote:

Hi all,

I am facing problems while installing sctplib-1.0.1 on my system.
First I have executed ./configure command; its giving the following error
./configure command not found
Then I used "sh ./configure" then it is showing syntax error for elif instruction.

Please any one solve my problem.

regards,
Vishwa