[SCTP-Discussion] Re: Latest socketapi data loss if using ext_select() on sctp-dgram socket (urgent)

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Vanegue julien <Vanegue.julien AT epita.fr>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de, dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: Latest socketapi data loss if using ext_select() on sctp-dgram socket (urgent)
  • Date: Tue Dec 14 19:54:04 2004

we have a sctplib which is a release candidate. The socketapilib
will be released after the sctplib. I have not done any tests
with that, I'm working sequentially here.

Do you know if you loose data on an SCTP socket or on a TCP socket?

If you want I can send you the release candiate of the sctplib.

You can not get the source address in a dataarive notification,
but you get the assoc id. Isn't that enough?