[SCTP-Discussion] How can I add/delete ip dynamincally in sctplib1.3.1?

  • From: "Ming Chi Tsai" <tsaimc AT locust.csie.ncku.edu.tw>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] How can I add/delete ip dynamincally in sctplib1.3.1?
  • Date: Tue Dec 14 20:24:00 2004

Hi all:

I am testing and tracing the sctplib1.3.1 recently.
I found ASCONF interface remain only sctp_setRemotePrimary,
sctp_addIPAddress and sctp_deleteIPAddress have been removed.
But, in library core, add/delete ip are really work.

Why would the interfaces of add/delete ip be removed ??
If I want to add/delete ip dynamically in my project, how can I do??

Best regards
Mitch

  • [SCTP-Discussion] How can I add/delete ip dynamincally in sctplib1.3.1?, Ming Chi Tsai, 12/14/2004