[SCTP-Discussion] user level implementation SCTP

  • From: G Tiu <gtiu AT shaw.ca>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] user level implementation SCTP
  • Date: Thu Jan 27 20:12:02 2005

Hello,

I’m looking for a user level implementation of SCTP that does not need root access at any point during installation or use. I was hoping you could clarify whether this implementation fits the description (if not, then are there any other options I could investigate?). I tried using this implementation but it complained about needing root access when I run an application. Is this because it uses raw sockets?

Thanks,

Greg