[SCTP-Discussion] Re: SCTP compilation problem.

  • From: Raja Muhammad Hammad <rajahammad AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: SCTP compilation problem.
  • Date: Thu Mar 3 19:32:28 2005

The program just contain a signle line of code

main() {

ext_socket(AF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);

}

I just wanted to test and know the compilation procedure. I browsed
the mailing list but couldnt find any answer. Please help me here as I
am really stucked.
Regards
Hammad

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:26:00 +0500, Raja Muhammad Hammad
<rajahammad AT gmail.com>

--
So let it be written so let it shall be done
Allah Hafiz