Re: [SCTP-Discussion] COMPILE ERROR

  • From: amar deka <amar_nitw2000 AT yahoo.co.in>
  • To: "Nils O. Selåsdal" <NOS AT Utel.no>, Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de, rajahammad AT gmail.com
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] COMPILE ERROR
  • Date: Sun Mar 6 06:42:01 2005

hi
thanks!
i am able to recover from the errors by
compiling
gcc -oserver -lsctp -lglib echo_server.c
sctp_wrapper.c

but when i tried to execute
./server
it gives me the following error

./server: error while loading shared libraries:
libsctp.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

i checked my /usr/local/lib
it has 1.libsctp.la 2.libsctp.so.1.0.1 and links to
the second files.

then i tried to copy the libray files to /usr/lib
and the errors get removed.
now ./server working but its not echoing as xpected.
can u help?

amar

--- "Nils O. Selåsdal"
<NOS AT Utel.no>