Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Where can I find a API for M3UA

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Edel Alva <delz_a AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Where can I find a API for M3UA
  • Date: Thu Apr 21 13:32:02 2005

I do not know of any. That is, why I raised the question...

On Apr 21, 2005, at 10:41 Uhr, Edel Alva wrote:

HI,

Where can I find a open source M3UA that uses sctplib?

Michael Tuexen
<Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
wrote:
Hi Edel,

first of all you have to find an open Source M3UA implementation...
There
is no API specified for M3UA.

Only for SCTP is a socket based API specified and documented in
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctpsocket-10.txt
and also in the third edition of Unix Networking Programming of Stevens.

On Apr 21, 2005, at 9:04 Uhr, Edel Alva wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where can I find a API for M3UA and a discussion board?  Thanks in
> advance.
>

> Regards,
>
> Edel Tolentino Alva
> Ideawurx Inc.