Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp - windows

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Andreas Mueller <mail AT amueller.org>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp - windows
  • Date: Tue Apr 26 18:12:01 2005

Hi Andreas,

these functions are define in sctp_wrapper.c Isn't that linked to
terminal?

On Apr 26, 2005, at 16:47 Uhr, Andreas Mueller wrote:

Thanks Michael, I built the sctp.lib sucessfully with V-Studio6.
But when I try to compile an application I always get some Linker-Errors:

Linking...
terminal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SCTP_receive
terminal.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SCTP_send
Debug/terminal.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 23 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

terminal.exe - 24 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I linked with my sctp.lib but it doesn't work!?

Michael Tuexen wrote:
Hi Andy,
I have to ask Irene, who made the Windows port, but I think she used
(= you need) MS Studio 6.0.
Irene, am I right?
The reason for this is related to MS licence restrictions. We can not
distribute stuff under GPL for MS Studio 7.0 or higher, as far as I know.