Re: [SCTP-Discussion] streams and flow control

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: bidulock AT openss7.org
  • Cc: Azmath Sheriff <azmath.m AT tcs.com>, discussion AT sctp.de, Diego Woitasen <diegows AT linux.org.ar>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] streams and flow control
  • Date: Sat Jun 4 21:52:02 2005

Hi Brian,

we are currently working on a SCTP simulation environment which we
will use to produce some simulation results. I'm not sure how long
that takes. But the goal is to get an published paper, because the
stuff focuses on local behaviour and not on a protocol on the wire.
So I think an ID is not appropriate.
If we have something I'll send it to you.