Re: [SCTP-Discussion] BSD licensed SCTP implementation

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Yinghan Yang <yinghany AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] BSD licensed SCTP implementation
  • Date: Fri Jun 10 15:52:01 2005

Just download a recent KAME snap. It contains SCTP and has a BSD style license.

On Jun 10, 2005, at 1:12 PM, Yinghan Yang wrote:

Hi,

I am a newbie to SCTP. Does anyone know where I can download the
source code to a BSD-licensed implementation of the SCTP stack? I
heard that KAME has one, but when I went to their site, I had trouble
finding it (think it was taken off the site). Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Yinghan.