Re: [SCTP-Discussion] socketapi-1.3.2 : add-IP/delete-IP ???

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: 김동필 <dpkim AT cs.knu.ac.kr>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] socketapi-1.3.2 : add-IP/delete-IP ???
  • Date: Mon Jun 20 18:42:10 2005

Hi Phil,

see my comments in-line.

On Jun 20, 2005, at 4:15 PM, 김동필 wrote:

HI !

I am trying to do experiment about add-ip/delete ip with socketapi-1.3.2

I have done SCTP association with other peer.

However, I encounted some error as follows :

NOT IMPLEMETED : sctp_addIPAddress()

add-ip :Invalid argument

Does it mean that add-ip has already implemented ???
ADD-IP is implemented in a developer release which is not supported by
the socketapilib.

Otherwise, Does it mean that I did make some mistake on my source code ..???
Why was the message shown?

And, Does sctplib 1.0.3 support add-ip/delete-ip ???
No.

You would appreciated if anyone would let me know, as you know how to solve this problem.

best regards,

Phil