[SCTP-Discussion] About Multi-homing

  • From: 김정택 <jtkim AT xener.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] About Multi-homing
  • Date: Fri Jul 15 14:22:03 2005

Hi all.

I interested in SCTP Protocols and Implementations.

I implements sctp library, but have some problem.

I sets explicitly the source IP address by choosing i.e. the IP_HDRCINCL option.

In multi-homing, the outgoing packet using the second interfaces ip have incorrect mac address.

The packets have the first interfaces mac address. I guess this reason is the routing table.

Would you have any problem that it sets of the source address for send events?

How it solves?

Thanks you.

Best Regards

  • [SCTP-Discussion] About Multi-homing, 김정택, 07/15/2005