Re: [SCTP-Discussion] tools to measure performance and throughput

  • From: Julio Kriger <juliokriger AT gmail.com>
  • To: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] tools to measure performance and throughput
  • Date: Tue Jul 26 19:12:30 2005

Yes, I saw.
But how do you control how many messages to send? I use the '-n'
option but it will not stop, it send for ever messages.
And I use a the echo_server and echo_tool to send messages. Is it
correct? or should I use one with echo_tool -b and the other without?
What do '-i' option do? What does it means?
Regards,
Julio

On 7/26/05, Michael Tuexen
<Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>