Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Simple Program

  • From: 莊坪達 Edward Ping-Da Chuang <s9330603 AT cyut.edu.tw>
  • To: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de, Sanja Zugic <Sanja.Zugic AT sprint-canada.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Simple Program
  • Date: Thu Aug 18 08:52:01 2005

Hi Michael,

I meant lksctp-tool, not sctplib , the url is :

I think there might be some useful test/example program under src/
directory in the tarball.

Hope it helps,
Ed

Michael Tuexen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure which SCTP implementation Sanja is using. For the sctplib you
> can find example programs in sctplib/programs.
>
> Best regards
> Michael
>
> On Aug 18, 2005, at 1:59 Uhr, 莊坪達 Edward Ping-Da Chuang wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> You may try lksctp-tools from lksctp project
> (http://lksctp.sourceforge.net)
>
> Which contains several program for testing SCTP. And it seems works fine
> under FreeBSD/KAME's SCTP implementation.
>
> Hope it helps,
> Ed

- --
Edward Ping-Da Chuang 莊坪達
<s9330603 AT cyut.edu.tw>
Graduate Institute of Networking and Communication Engineering
Chaoyang University of Technology
朝陽科技大學 網路與通訊研究所
Tel: +886-4-23323000 ext 7239
Fax: +886-4-23305539