Re: [SCTP-Discussion] socketapi-1.3.1

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Farhan Siddiqui <farhansi AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] socketapi-1.3.1
  • Date: Mon Oct 3 22:52:02 2005

Hi Farhan,

there is no client... You can use the terminal example from the sctplib/programs

On Oct 3, 2005, at 22:21 Uhr, Farhan Siddiqui wrote:

Hi,

Can someone tell me which are the client ans server programs in the socketapi-1.3.1 version. In the socket_programs sub-directory, I see programs named either server or idexample, but I am unable to figure out which are client and which are server programs.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Farhan