[SCTP-Discussion] sctplib abd lksctp

  • From: Farhan Siddiqui <farhansi AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib abd lksctp
  • Date: Thu Oct 13 19:12:02 2005

I have experimented with the sctplib-1.3.1 as well as the lksctp-2.6.13 sctp implementations. I know that one is user space implementation and the other is kernel space implementation. However, can someone tell me the difference in these implementations from implementation point of view. Is it the case that sctplib has been implemented on top of UDP and LKSCTP directly on top of IP? Any comments are appreciated.

Farhan