[SCTP-Discussion] suggestions and informations about sctp projects welcomed heartily

  • From: vipin viswakumar <vipinviswakumar AT yahoo.co.in>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] suggestions and informations about sctp projects welcomed heartily
  • Date: Wed Oct 26 13:52:03 2005

Sirs,
       I am a final year engineering student of kerala university.I got interested in SCTP,and i wish to do a project in sctp as part of my academics, within the time frame of 6 months,will i be able to finish some good application in SCTP?.If its tangible could anyone please give suggestions about WHAT (where in specific inside this vast SCTP can i get my project thread),and HOW can i achieve it.
faithfully,
vipin v

  • [SCTP-Discussion] suggestions and informations about sctp projects welcomed heartily, vipin viswakumar, 10/26/2005