[SCTP-Discussion] sctplib win32 example exception

  • From: "Kirill Ratkin" <kirillratkin AT rambler.ru>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib win32 example exception
  • Date: Wed Nov 30 11:12:03 2005

Hello All.

I have compiled sctplib (1.0.4) on W2K host with SP4 using VC6.0 std edition but when I start examples (echo_server for example) I see exception. I enabled debug information and started example again from debuger, exception macros of VC says about incompatible calling/called stack frames (i suppose it's whether cdecl or stdcall or fastcall) but ... problem exists. Does somebody meet such behavior?

Regards,
Kirill