[SCTP-Discussion] association removal

  • From: Roch <roch AT geolink.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] association removal
  • Date: Fri Dec 30 13:52:01 2005

Hi All,

I've got a strange problem:

I create a SCTP association, this association connects fine.
I then shut the link between both hosts, the association goes down
and communication_lost_notif is called.
in communication_lost_notif I perform a sctp_deleteAssociation which
returns OK.

60 seconds later, when I try to call sctp_associate with same
parameters, I get 0 for returned assocId. A second call to
sctp_deleteAssociation before returns NO_ASSOC

Is there anything I should add to be able to re-create the same
association?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Roch.

  • [SCTP-Discussion] association removal, Roch, 12/30/2005