Re: [SCTP-Discussion] The throughput of SCTP and TCP

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "hi_research AT yahoo.co.uk" <hi_research AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] The throughput of SCTP and TCP
  • Date: Mon Jan 23 09:42:02 2006

Hi Babu,

did you try ttcp?

On Jan 22, 2006, at 15:08 Uhr,
hi_research AT yahoo.co.uk
wrote:

Hello,

I want to compare the throughput of SCTP and TCP. I am able to use
test_tool of SCTPlib for sending data continuously one pc to another, So
that I can measure the throughput of SCTP . Does someone tell me any
test_tool of TCP where I can set payload of TCP packet and can send TCP
data continuously one pc to another?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Babu