Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Compiler prerequisites

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Nagaraj Komarasamy" <1inmillion AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Compiler prerequisites
  • Date: Thu Feb 23 09:32:17 2006

We have only tested gcc on Linux/Unix and Visual C on Windows.

On Feb 23, 2006, at 9:15 AM, Nagaraj Komarasamy wrote:

hi all,
Im naga again..
im using sctplib-1.0.4 and mac Os 5.8.
its working fine for gcc compiler..im able to do simple client server programs..
my doubt was whether all compilers support this packege or only particuler compilers will give support?
If particular means what are they?
and let me know what are the prerequisites to install the package and run programs apart from glib-1.2

Thanks in advance...

Thanks & Regards,
Naga