Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sending multiple request without worry about server reply

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Nagaraj Komarasamy" <1inmillion AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sending multiple request without worry about server reply
  • Date: Wed Mar 1 17:22:03 2006

Could you be a bit more specific on what you are doing, what is working and what not?

On Mar 1, 2006, at 15:58 Uhr, Nagaraj Komarasamy wrote:

Hi,
    I tried in many ways to send multiple requests to server without anticipating reply from server. But i failed to do it.
If anybody have experience in doing that please help me.
if you provide sample pseudo code it will be more helpful for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Naga