Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP, IPSec

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Prathap T" <prathap.bgl AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP, IPSec
  • Date: Wed Mar 15 21:22:30 2006

No change required. Just set up the tunnels...

On Mar 15, 2006, at 9:16 PM, Prathap T wrote:

Hi Michael:

Thanks for the response.
I don't know much abt IPSec. So, I would want to know if SCTP needs to use IPSec, does it require some changes? or the protocol defined in rfc 2960 is just enough for it to use IPSec??

Regards,
Prathap.

On 3/16/06, Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de> wrote: You need to use IPSec from the kernel. I see no reason why it should
not work together.