[SCTP-Discussion] Running the SCTP program in a debugger

  • From: "Gurpreet" <gurpreetvirdi AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Running the SCTP program in a debugger
  • Date: Wed Apr 5 02:52:01 2006

I wanted to run the scptlib "terminal.c" program in a debugger on RedHatLinux-2.4.20. I tried running the "terminal" executable in KDbg but it said it could not recognize the format of the executable. What otehr debugger would work with this SCTP application or am I missing on some properties/ configuration.

Thanks
Gurpreet