[SCTP-Discussion] Communication Lost(status 2)

  • From: "Nagaraj Komarasamy" <1inmillion AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Communication Lost(status 2)
  • Date: Tue May 16 10:22:03 2006

Hello all,

          I have worked with sctp client server. My actual need was get a message from a message queue if message presents.And the message have to be send to server.Response have to be returned to client.again client have to wait for message from message queue and so on.

 My server have to provide service indefinitely.But it returns communication lost(status 2) notification after some minitues. I have tried in all ways. I have used requestHeartbeat() function also.But same error repeating......
please let me know the way to make server available for ever...

Thanks & Regards,
Naga