Re: [SCTP-Discussion] How do I port the SCTP library into mobile ?

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Wei Hsiang, Hung" <whhung AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] How do I port the SCTP library into mobile ?
  • Date: Wed May 17 08:12:01 2006

The current version of the sctplib runs on Windows and Linux. So it
should not be difficult to get it on another device. The only things
you need are:
- access to raw sockets
- support for the glib

On May 17, 2006, at 5:57 AM, Wei Hsiang, Hung wrote:

Hi,

I want to develop SCTP protocol on mobile, but I don’t know which type of mobile OS will be workable.

If I get the Linux OS, can I develop it?

If I get the Windows-like OS, can I develop it?

Please help me. Thanks!

Wei Hsiang, Hung