[SCTP-Discussion] Error while running sctp client/server

  • From: saadia omar <saadia_omar24 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Error while running sctp client/server
  • Date: Thu Jul 20 12:32:01 2006

HI,
I am trying to run a one-to-many client and a server program on FC3. When I complie the program I get this error message.
" In function main, Undefined reference made to sctp_recvmsg"
" In function main, Undefined reference made to sctp_sendmsg"
i have checked all the header files are present. May be it is the  problem of linking the shared file to gcc.
Can someone please help me with this and if it is the problem with linking how to link the files?
Regards
Saadia