[SCTP-Discussion] Problem compiling socketapi-1.9.0

  • From: "Jacques, Olivier (OpenCall Test Infra)" <olivier.jacques AT hp.com>
  • To: "SCTP discussion" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem compiling socketapi-1.9.0
  • Date: Wed Sep 27 22:52:02 2006

Hello,

I am trying to compile socketapi-1.9.0 on debian/etch, but I get the
following error when it comes to compile sctpsocketwrapper.cc:
sctpsocket.h:584: error: extra qualification 'SCTPSocket::' on member
'findAssociationForDestinationAddress'

Removing the extra "SCTPSocket::" in sctpsocket.h allow the compilation
to go through: do you think that this change could be integrated in
socketapi?

Thanks for your help,
Olivier.