Re: [SCTP-Discussion] max length of a single message

  • From: "Julio Kriger" <juliokriger AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Michael Tuexen" <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] max length of a single message
  • Date: Fri Oct 13 20:55:34 2006

Hi Michael!
Correct me I get it wrong, but I understand that I can send a message of any length, and internaly sctplib cut the message on parts (or chuncks) that are deliverables to the sender. I understand that this parts or chuncks fit on a raw socket, are sent to the receiver and later all parts or chuncks are put together to obtain the original (any length) message.
I will try to look for this bug you say, and tell what I found.
Regards,
Julio