[SCTP-Discussion] need help for a 1toM SCTP client-server program

  • From: bhumipat likitthammanit <bhumipattt AT yahoo.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] need help for a 1toM SCTP client-server program
  • Date: Tue Dec 5 12:02:07 2006

Dear All,

I am now trying to implement a simple client-server
program on 1toMany model. I am successful in 1to1
model but not for 1toMany.

My problem is that when a client starts communicating
with a server by sending the message with the function
sctp_sendmsg(), the server can not send the message
back to client.

My simple algorithm is,

-create server socket and client socket.
-bind, listen and recieve on server socket.
-client start sending data to server with
sctp_sendmsg().
-sever save the association id
--- till now everything is fine,, communication is
up---
-the server send data back with the saved association
id by using sctp_send().
--error...invalid argument.

I have tried it several times on Solaris 10. Please
someone help me or give me a fine working simple
codes.

Thanks in advance

pumipat