Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP measurements over IPv6

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: István Kóder <istvan.koder AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP measurements over IPv6
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 19:02:02 2007

Just use IPv6 addresses... You should use version 1.0.6 which fixes a bug
regarding IPv6, it will be available tomorrow from http://www.sctp.de.

Please note that the sctplib might have some bugs regarding the congestion
control/flow control. So you might also want to consider kernel implementations...