[SCTP-Discussion] help , about coding

  • From: 奕成 <p7695175 AT mail.ncku.edu.tw>
  • To: "Michael Tuexen" <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] help , about coding
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:38:20 +0800

Sorry to bother u again.

I want to write an application using lib and socket api , to transmit the media data .

The beginning , I compile the sample code .

Here has two question:

1.

Using

gcc –o xxx xxx.c –lsctp –lglib

but its always tell me I has some function undefined reference.

--

/tmp/ccpQtpzb.o : In function ‘dataArriveNotif’:

Terminal.c : (.text+0x59b): undefined reference to ‘SCTP_receive’

I has been looked for teaching file in manual.

2.

Has ever somebody using sctp api to write application can transmit media data.

Or does its possible to do it using api that sctp support. Can give some way to me.

Thanks for your replay.

                           YCL

  • [SCTP-Discussion] help , about coding, 奕成, 09/04/2008