Re: [SCTP-Discussion] help:ext_close error!!

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: 岳利军 <yuelijun AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] help:ext_close error!!
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:31:06 +0200

Hi Owen,

I'm not sure what this error means, but I highly recommend to use
an SCTP kernel implementation if available on your operating system.

On Oct 20, 2009, at 3:56 PM, 岳利军 wrote:

Dear all:
can you tell me why?
After "ext_accpt" by server ,when server try to use "ext_close (connect_fd)" to close the sctp connect,it caused an error !! "ERROR: ext_close(1022) ---still in use!" I have a test later,even the sctp client have exit,the error will occur also. Then I add the code "ext_close(fd)" to the api socket_programes after "fd = ext_accpt()",the same error appear! when I use "ext_shutdown(fd, 2)" ,it can down the connect,but can't close the fd.
Can you tell me how can I close the connect fd in the server part,by the way,I can't close the "server_fd" by "ext_close (server_fd)" after did "ext_accpt" also!
Thank you very much!

sctp-discussion mailing list
sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
http://www.sctp.de/mailman/listinfo/sctp-discussion