Re: [SCTP-Discussion] help:why?

  • From: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: 岳利军 <yuelijun AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] help:why?
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:33:50 +0100

On Montag, 26. Oktober 2009, 岳利军 wrote:
> Deal Thomas Dreibholz,
> I have sent the modified program files to you, Can you help me to
> konwn that why can't I close the connect fd?Thank you very much!!

I cannot reproduce the ext_close() problem with the latest versions of
sctplib/socketapi. Try sctplib-1.0.9/socketapi-2.2.1 from http://tdrwww.exp-
math.uni-essen.de/dreibholz/rserpool/#Download .

Note, that you call ext_setsockopt() on "cfd", which is already closed.
Therefore, your program always fails with perror() -> exit(1).

Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

University of Duisburg-Essen, Room ES210
Inst. for Experimental Mathematics Ellernstraße 29
Computer Networking Technology Group D-45326 Essen/Germany
E-Mail:
dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de
Homepage: http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh