[SCTP-Discussion] many libsctp-based processes on the same machine

  • From: amedeo bonfiglio <amedeo.bonfiglio AT rcm.inet.it>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] many libsctp-based processes on the same machine
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 12:23:05 +0100

Hi all,
is it possible to have more than one libsctp-based processes on the same machine?
For my application I need to run many separate sctp processes - each using different local ports - on the same machine.
Using the 'test_tool' program I found that it works only when I put the server and client parts on separate machines.

Thank you for your help.

Amedeo Bonfiglio