Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Functions for dynamic address reconfiguration

  • From: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: Andreas Jungmaier <andreas.jungmaier AT web.de>, discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Functions for dynamic address reconfiguration
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:36:31 +0100

On Sonntag 27 Dezember 2009, Frank Schuster wrote:
> Hello,
>
> is there a newer version of sctplib 1.0.8, which implements the dynamic
> address reconfiguration (RFC 5061)? If not, is it in planning or not?

The stable version of sctplib does not support Add-IP. But there is an old
experimental version of sctplib which supports Add-IP. However, all bug fixes
made to the stable version during the last few years are not included in this
experimental version. But if you are interested in trying the experimental
version and merging the fixes, I can provide you the sources.

Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

University of Duisburg-Essen, Room ES210
Inst. for Experimental Mathematics Ellernstraße 29
Computer Networking Technology Group D-45326 Essen/Germany
E-Mail:
dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de
Homepage: http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh