RE: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP for Windows

  • From: Eyal Savion <eyalsavion AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • Cc: "sctp-discussion AT sctp.de" <sctp-discussion AT sctp.de>, "discussion AT sctp.de" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP for Windows
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 12:57:08 +0000

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your clarification -  It was happened by mistake.

Anyway I'm willing to try and use the sctplib, I have the option to develop it upon Win7, or upon  Ubunto 12.04 precise Linux OS machine
Is the sctplib can work reliably with one of these OS ?

Last time you wrote me only the callback API is relevant for windows OS and the socketAPI only for linux , what is the API ?

I downloaded sctplib-1.0.11socketapi-2.2.5, stt-0.9.6 and I read carefully the README.win32 file, How can I use he callback API for windows?

What are your recommendations ?

Looking forward to your advice,

Thanks,
Eyal